Shanti Yoga Shala is offering its first 200 hour in-depth Vinyasa Yoga Training. Our highly qualified and experienced teachers including Shiya Mangel, Dawn Reid, Julia Horn and Danielle Carr will lead you on this Yoga educational journey.
Learn and develop the skills and tools, knowledge and compassion to teach safe, energetic and empowering Yoga classes.
Dates: April 1st – July 31st (Meeting every Wednesday night from 6:30-9:30pm and every other weekend Saturdays from 1-7pm and Sundays from 1:30-5:30pm)
Cost: $2200, $2000 if you register by March 1st. $500 non-refundable deposit needed to save your spot! Payment plans available!
Deepen and expand your understanding of this beautiful traditional practice through in-depth studies in:
- Teaching asana including alignment, adjustments, structure and sequencing
- Pranayama & meditation
- Anatomy of the physical body and the subtle body
- Yoga philosophy and scripture including studies of Sanskrit, the Yoga Sutras, the Hatha Yoga Pradipika, the Upanishads and more
- Ayurveda; health and wellness
- Business and ethics for Yoga teachers
- Pre-natal and kids yoga
- Karma Yoga and Seva, which is an integral aspect of the shanti yoga shala teacher, learning to use Yoga to facilitate personal empowerment and fostering community collaboration through service.
- Guest teachers will include Manorama, Ed Zadlo, Andrea Vlachos-Christo, Nicole Bindler and Shiva Das.
This teacher training is a wonderful opportunity to become a qualified teacher or to grow your knowledge as a Yogi even if you have no intention of teaching.
Upon completing this 200 hour training you will be eligible to register as a Yoga Alliance teacher.