Saturday February 12th, 1-3pm
We will be offering Valentine’s themed Yoga activities, snacks, games and more.
Join Shanti Yoga Shala’s Karma Kids Yoga teacher Debbie Mangel for this fun, free event! Bring your kiddies and drop them off or hangout and play!
Yoga is a discipline that can lead kids on the path toward a calm and balanced mind, as well as help them build a strong and flexible body – tools they can use in their everyday lives.
In our Karma Kids Yoga classes, we practice fun-filled yoga poses and breathing exercises to promote:
• Physical Strength and Flexibility
• Concentration, Focus and Attention
• Inner Strength and Body Awareness
• Confidence and Self-esteem
• Relaxation and Self-control
• A Feeling of Well-being and Respect for Others
• Love for One’s Self, Inside and Out
In our fun environment, children play yoga by imitating animals and nature, and by using creative expression, games, music, art, and storytelling.